Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Saturday and Sunday

I'm going to get caught up since I have a day off today. I promise. Saturday I worked until 7:30. Winter went to a play at her school at 7:00 pm, so she didn't get home until later. Jeremy and I stopped at Menchie's on the way home, which cost $11.97. Jeremy went to the gym for a little while after I got home, so I just heated up something from the freezer.

Breakfast: skipped
Lunch: Campbell's cheeseburger soup, dried figs, celery with red pepper hummus
Dinner: TGIFriday's bacon cheese fries (frozen)
Snacks/desserts: Oreo cookie frozen yogurt with cream cheese frosting topping and brownie bites
Beverages: water

Sunday was my day off. Jeremy decided he wanted to get 30,000 steps in that day, so we did a lot of walking. I didn't do quite as much as he did, but I got at least 20,000 in. I had acupuncture in the morning and he met me after I was done.

He stopped on the way and bought a Rock Star for $2.29. I also got a pumpkin bread at Starbucks for $2.68 as I was finally getting pretty hungry. We went to QFC after that. We bought 5 lbs of clementines for $4.99, 6.85 lbs of honeycrisp apples for $12.89, and a protein drink for $1.99.

We walked back to the apartment, and dropped off the fruit, then Winter walked with us to the Target downtown to pick up cat food. They had dog clothes in the One Spot for $3.00 each and Winter bought a t-shirt, and a quilted jacket for the cats. They were not excited about the new clothes. At all. I also got a limited edition lemonade Mt. Dew for $1.69 which we all shared, some holiday Twizzlers for $1.00, and some white chocolate peppermint M&M's for $3.29. We ate the candy while we watched the Lego Movie later that night.

After we got back from Target I made mac and cheese out of campanelli pasta and a mix of regular and habanero jack cheeses. Jeremy made salsa chicken with rice, sour cream, and a little habanero cheese for dinner.

Breakfast: Starbucks pumpkin bread
Lunch: habanero mac and cheese, honeycrisp apple
Dinner: salsa chicken with rice, sour cream, and cheese
Snacks/desserts: holiday Twizzlers and white chocolate peppermint M&M's
Beverages: water, lemonade Mt. Dew, protein drink

No comments:

Post a Comment