Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thursday and Friday, gone all day

Thursday after work I volunteered to be a "body" for a student clinic session at a nearby massage school. I had to be there at 7:45 and finished at 9:00. I brought some extra food with me to work so I could just eat on the way. Afterwards I went to the grocery store. I bought three bottles of Mio reduced for quick sale to $1.99 each, a jar of yeast on sale with a coupon for $5.59, and a carton of lime sherbet for $2.99

Breakfast: orange mango flavored Yogurt
Lunch: chicken and colby jack sandwich on Columbia bread with lettuce and mustard, banana
Dinner: dried figs, hardboiled eggs, pepper jack cheese crackers
Snacks/desserts: none
Beverages: water

Friday I hung out at work and waited for Winter to get done with art class. Afterward we went to Menchie's and spent $9.37 total on frozen yogurt.

Breakfast: strawberry banana flavored yogurt, mixed berry pop tarts
Lunch: hardboiled eggs, pepper jack cheese crackers, lemon flavored Greek yogurt
Dinner: chicken and colby jack sandwich on Columbia bread with lettuce and Dijon
Snacks/desserts: cinnamon roll frozen yogurt with Cinnabon bites and cream cheese frosting topping
Beverages: water

No comments:

Post a Comment