Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Update on Jeremy's doctor visit, and meals for 06-18-14

So, it turns out Jeremy was just in time in getting to the doctor. One of his kidney medications had been increased about a month ago, but the dose was too high. As a result his levels were seriously out of whack. Calcium and potassium levels were way too high. Of course he finds this out right after eating another big bowl of chili, with over 1000 mg of potassium per bowl. They sent in an emergency script for some foul smelling tan colored chalky liquid he had to take four tablespoons of. Tomorrow he will have more blood drawn to recheck his levels. He says he's feeling much better already.

I wound up buying an iced coffee, a banana, and two pieces of chocolate while working at the airport today. I spent $3.70 total. I can't really bring my own coffee through TSA, but I need to start bringing snacks with me. It's busy in the summer and I tend to burn through my lunch way too fast.

Breakfast: Liberte Greek yogurt with mango chunks
Lunch: strawberries and a salad with lettuce, leftover couscous, hard boiled egg, gorgonzola, jalapeno stuffed green olives, carrot, and balsamic vinaigrette
Dinner: leftover chili with sour cream
Snacks/desserts: banana, two pieces of chocolate
Beverages: water, Crystal Light, iced coffee with half and half and simple syrup


No comments:

Post a Comment