Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Odds and ends

Somehow I missed the big bottle of BBQ sauce we bought at Grocery Outlet. That was 99 cents. Jeremy bought a bottle of orange juice  at Rite Aid a couple of days ago for $1.50 as well.

Yesterday Jeremy and I were in Ballard at five pm and weren't due to get back home for an hour and a half, but he was nauseated and I was starving. We stopped at 7-11 for snacks and a drink. I spent a little more  than I'd have liked.

Teriyaki jerky $3.29
Small bag of honey roasted peanuts $.69
Fruitwater $1.49
Lindt white chocolate truffle $.49

Total with tax on the drink was $6.22

We also had to pick up a couple of things at the grocery store on the way home, and I was STILL hungry!

Buttermilk bread $2.50
8 oz sour cream $1.25
Skittles $.50
Dried onion flakes $3.04

Total $7.29

No comments:

Post a Comment