Saturday, June 28, 2014

What we ate: 06-27-14

Breakfast: strawberry yogurt, cherries
Lunch: spinach salad, banana
Dinner: leftover spaghetti, Hot Pockets mac and cheese snackers
Snacks/desserts: donut, honey roasted peanuts
Beverages: water, cherry Coke

Jeremy had some leftover spaghetti, and I don't know what else. We microwaved it still in the disposable container thing, and ate directly out of it, passing it back and forth while watching King of the Hill. Because that's how we roll.

I spent 89 cents on the donut, and 75 cents on the cherry Coke. We have a soda and candy machine in our building's laundry room, which I am glad I usually forget about.

We have no more leftovers, so I guess I actually have to cook tomorrow. Thinking about chicken with veggies, rice, and peanut sauce. I will have to remember to thaw some chicken and the coconut milk before work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment