Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What I ate and what I bought 07-16-14

They repaved a section of 8th Ave, right by the corner where our bedroom is. They started working at 6:30 this morning. There were loud noises like what it might sound like if one were to torture a mechanical horse. And the entire apartment smelled like hot tar.

I bought a loaf of bread for $2.50 and a jelly filled doughnut for $.89 at QFC. I also stopped at Safeway after work and bought the following:

3 Oikos Greek yogurts ($.85 ea) $2.55
8 oz sour cream $.99
8 hamburger buns $1.12
1 green bell pepper $1.00
2 nectarines $1.79
3.38 lbs of reduced for quick sale spotty bananas $1.66

That's a total of $12.50 spent today

Here's what I ate:

Breakfast: smoothie with pineapple coconut water, milk, vanilla yogurt, frozen banana
Lunch: leftover quiche
Dinner: curried chickpeas with carrots
Snacks/desserts: raspberry jelly doughnut
Beverages: water, Crystal Light

No comments:

Post a Comment