Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What we ate and bought 07-15-14

Yesterday I spent $1.89 on a pint of chocolate milk and $1.10 on a vanilla cone from McDonald's. I didn't have any pain where I had my tooth pulled, but still wasn't feeling quite up to anything but soft foods until later in the evening. The antibiotics are making me a little nauseated. Particularly while riding the bus. I made a broccoli and cheese quiche for dinner. I used this basic recipe, but added 3 oz of Lancashire cheese, and about 1 1/4 cups of chopped broccoli instead of the green beans and cheddar.

Breakfast: marionberry yogurt
Lunch: peanut butter and honey sandwich, banana
Dinner: broccoli quiche
Snacks/desserts: vanilla soft serve cone, sweet potato crackers with goat cheese, Cocoa Krispies with milk
Beverages: chocolate milk, water, Crystal Light

Jeremy's still eating lots of sandwiches and has been going through the deli meat and tuna quickly. He also put barbeque sauce on his quiche, which made me gag.

No comments:

Post a Comment