Friday, July 18, 2014

What we ate 07-17-14

For dinner last night I thawed out 6 oz of chicken breast, and Jeremy cut it into chunks and mixed in one T of chili powder. He also cut the green bell pepper into strips. I sauteed half of the pepper and all of the chicken in 1/2 T of oil, and served it with the last two tortillas and some sour cream. I meant to squeeze some lime juice on it, but I forgot.

I'm really enjoying having a microwave at work. Being able to take leftovers for lunch is a pretty big time saver and money saver.

Breakfast: banana Greek yogurt
Lunch: leftover curried chickpeas and carrots, nectarine
Dinner: chicken fajita
Snacks/desserts: reduced fat Cheez-its
Beverages: water, Crystal Light

My right arm has been killing me since yesterday, and I just got booked a 2 hour massage for this afternoon. I've been icing it and I took two extra strength Tylenol. It's starting to feel better. I think I just need more days off.

I made myself get up this morning, despite the pain, so I could make some chocolate banana oatmeal bread. I'll post some pics and a recipe shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment