Tuesday, July 8, 2014

What we ate 07-07-14, and what I bought today

OMGMOARSPAGHETTI!!!

I made spaghetti sauce with basically the same recipe I used before, but I used mushrooms instead of zucchini, 1/4 lb of browned, drained, and rinsed ground beef instead of veggie burger, and I cut the olive oil back to one tablespoon, since the meat was pretty fatty.

Breakfast: just coffee(see beverages)
Lunch: Wensleydale cheese with dried fruit, sweet potato and cinnamon crackers, cherries
Dinner: spaghetti with meat sauce
Snacks/desserts: apple, butter toffee Rice Krispie treat, Chocolate Therapy ice cream
Beverages: coffee with milk, Crystal Light, Diet Dr. Pepper, water

Jeremy had a fish burrito for lunch, and we shared the Rice Krispie treat and the Diet Dr. Pepper.

Today I picked up 12 oz of raw organic honey for $3.79, and a chocolate LaraBar for $.95 at Target, I also got a milk chocolate Dove bar at Rite Aid for $1.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment