Thursday, July 10, 2014

What we ate 07-09-14

I used the rest of the fish burrito sauce in a breakfast burrito yesterday. I think in retrospect t I'd have used less. It was a bit too much. I also spent $2.45 on a frozen yogurt, $.75 on a lemon mousse yogurt, and $1.25 on a pack of 8 hamburger buns.

Breakfast: burrito with scrambled egg, pepper jack, and left over white sauce
Lunch: peanut butter and honey sandwich, apple, sweet potato crackers with peppered goat cheese and honey
Dinner: leftover bean soup
Snacks/desserts: cookies and cream frozen yogurt, lemon mousse yogurt
Beverages: water, tea with sugar

There will likely be a permanent shift coming available at the spa in Bellevue in mid August. It would be 10-4 on Wednesdays. I am strongly considering taking it. That would give me a total of five regular shifts a week, and once Winter comes back for school I am not wanting to be at work all the time, so I will have to seriously cut back how many shifts I take at the airport. I don't think I'd quit though, since it's a good way to bring in a bit of extra cash, and I like having a badge so I can meet Winter at her gate easily. I won't be taking any more of the later ones except when Winter's at her dad's though. Nothing that gets done past 4:30.  

No comments:

Post a Comment